• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aurora graphics false advertising

TROPHYMAN

Hi new member here! Loads of great info to read! :clapping:

Curious if any other members noticed the coupon in Sign & digital graphics magazine from Aurora Graphics.

It offers a 50% discount on your first order of ANY ITEMS but when you attempt to use this coupon online you are informed this does not apply to collections only single downloads. THAT'S NOT WHAT THE COUPON SAYS!

" That's right, log on and visit www.auroragraphics.net and look around. Find 1 item, 2 items or even 10 items you want to buy, go ahead and take 50% off the list price of your entire first order! Hurry! this offer Expires 6/30/09 Use promo code 50 PERCENT OFF off at checkout."

I called Auroa Graphics & was offered a 25% discount. The collection I wanted is $699 before a discount. Thats a $175 difference!

Even at $350 I have a hard time justifing this purchase but there are a few nice fills I want more than need....oh well.

I'sn't this false adverterting? I'm Pissed!

VERY INTERESTING PREVIOUS THREAD ON AURORA GRAPHICS. I notice not to many fans of Aurora Graphics on Signs101.

Mark Lawrence
Executive Engraving
www.trophyman.com

signage

Do a search on this forum about the software then make your descission on this product! Look into the fills offered on express cliparts site!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Do a search on this forum about the software then make your descission on this product! Look into the fills offered on express cliparts site!

If you're looking for high resolution fills, don't overlook my new site www.digitalartnow.com.

Our introductory prices are as low as 16¢ per image and we currently have more high resolution seamless tiles than Aurora, Signs.com and Taylor combined!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred... I think that was sarcasm.

guido.gif
Ya think???

synergy_jim

aurora's fills are crap... so are the hacked up photoshop renderings they put in their flyers....

I wouldn't buy them at 99% off.......

signs2trade

Hey Fred,,,,,,
Here is my feedback on your fills............................:rock-n-roll::thumb::notworthy::toasting::clapping:. I have used them numerous times and love them. You offere great products and the price is UNBEATABLE.......
THANK YOU
Keith

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hey Fred,,,,,,
Here is my feedback on your fills............................:rock-n-roll::thumb::notworthy::toasting::clapping:. I have used them numerous times and love them. You offere great products and the price is UNBEATABLE.......
THANK YOU
Keith

Thanks Keith! Got any pictures?