• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Available Gloss Black Cut Vinyl for Low Surface Energy Application

jochwat

Graphics Department
So the strangest thing has happened. I tried to obtain some vinyl we use all the time, and we're told it's currently unavailable! Have you ever heard of such a thing? And on my mudder's birthday!

Anyway, frivolity aside, I'm having a tough time getting 3M 3690 LF Gloss Black vinyl that one of our customers really likes for its great adhesive properties. Also prefers the inherent gloss black over the printed / laminated product. Problem is, I can find printable white vinyl with Low Surface Energy adhesive properties all over the place, but that specific designation seems a little scarce in the research I've done for color cut vinyl.

Specifically I'm looking for an available (!) 2mil, gloss black, cut vinyl, 7-year, LSE-compatible adhesive.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Patentagosse

What LF stands for?

My distributor "may" has it in stock... It's in his price list.. nothing to loose asking

- 3M 3690-12 Gloss Black Hi-Tack vinyl blockout adhesive (no air release) for powder coated, LSE plastics... 48" x 150'

WRI Supply in Canada

karst41

So the strangest thing has happened. I tried to obtain some vinyl we use all the time, and we're told it's currently unavailable! Have you ever heard of such a thing? And on my mudder's birthday!

Anyway, frivolity aside, I'm having a tough time getting 3M 3690 LF Gloss Black vinyl that one of our customers really likes for its great adhesive properties. Also prefers the inherent gloss black over the printed / laminated product. Problem is, I can find printable white vinyl with Low Surface Energy adhesive properties all over the place, but that specific designation seems a little scarce in the research I've done for color cut vinyl.

Specifically I'm looking for an available (!) 2mil, gloss black, cut vinyl, 7-year, LSE-compatible adhesive.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Call Gregory1 in KS
800-835-2221

Missy or Kelly will get you sorted out.