• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Avery® SF 100 Conform Chrome

wes70

I have a customer wanting chrome lettering and graphics on his truck. I'm curious how this chrome vinyl cuts on the plotter?

ikarasu

We've cut some lightning bolt shapes out of it and it worked fine, the material does tend to tunnel. I probably won't cut anything under two to three inches on it, otherwise it should be fine

wes70

We've cut some lightning bolt shapes out of it and it worked fine, the material does tend to tunnel. I probably won't cut anything under two to three inches on it, otherwise it should be fine
Ok thanks...client insists on chrome and I'm staying away from the metallized films! The cut vinyl lettering would only be a couple inches high.

jfiscus

Rap Master
We have cut the Avery Chrome Wrap Vinyl for customer vehicle lettering. It does last well. No issues cutting it on our old Mimaki plotters at that time.