• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Avery V4000 Reflective Yellow: Anyone Print on it (with a Gerber Edge)?

jochwat

Graphics Department
Hi there. I'm trying to tighten up some of our stocked digital materials, and have gone through the data sheets for many of them, causing my brain to become numb. In the Avery Dennison V4000 Reflective Vinyl spec sheets, it's stated that the White version is printable... implying that none of the color varieties are printable. Has anyone printed on V4000 Yellow Reflective with a Gerber Edge machine successfully?

Thanks!

Jburns

well - on a yellow vinyl you can print black. Only way to print other colors on yellow is to print a heavy white underbase, and results may not be that great.

jochwat

Graphics Department
well - on a yellow vinyl you can print black. Only way to print other colors on yellow is to print a heavy white underbase, and results may not be that great.
Black was indeed the intended print color.

Jburns

Is the texture smooth like their other vinyls- you can check the spec sheets and make sure its thermal printable - but if the white is - the other colors should be also.