• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Nozzle Check

Sunflower26

Hello! I am new to the print world and recently bought a Mutoh VJ 1624x second hand. So far everything has been going smoothly, but now I am having a hard time with the black ink. When I do the nozzle check all the others colors are perfect except for the black. I have tried cleaning it as well as soaking the print head over night and nothing seems to work. There doesn't seem to be any air bubbles so I am not sure what else to do. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Attachments

• Nozzle Check.jpg
    Nozzle Check.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 299

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We have them in stock if you need one. If it were me I would try flushing the current head with a syringe and cleaning solution. It's a last resort measure but sometimes you get lucky and can clear it out. You can also damage the head internally so that's why it's last resort.

Mutoh 1624 print head - Link

Sunflower26

We have them in stock if you need one. If it were me I would try flushing the current head with a syringe and cleaning solution. It's a last resort measure but sometimes you get lucky and can clear it out. You can also damage the head internally so that's why it's la
We have them in stock if you need one. If it were me I would try flushing the current head with a syringe and cleaning solution. It's a last resort measure but sometimes you get lucky and can clear it out. You can also damage the head internally so that's why it's last resort.

Mutoh 1624 print head - Link
Thank you!