• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad roll? or Not?

copythat

I purchased Sihl Sureview 1way vision vinyl stock # 3111-39164 last 5 digits size of roll. When ever I do perf on car windows I always use clear kote. For store fronts I never do! Now I'm up to my fourth window with this new line, and still ink scratches off & ink rubs off on your hands, even after we had to wait 4 days before applying the film! I use to use Clear Vue brand & never had to apply clear kote on store windows! Now just did an order with some clear kote for his store windows & client called saying there something wrong with this. This client did 9 vehicles with us back in April with Clear Vue, without any problems. Has anyone ever tried this line and had any problems? Or is this just a bad roll?

TIA

Tommy

Circleville Signs

Why in the world did you switch to the Sihl if you had such good luck with the Clear Vue?

I have no personal experience with the Sihl, but this makes the fourth person I have heard with major problems.

Gary

copythat

Thanks for reply

Account rep from my distributor, presented this new line they are now selling & I believe it would be a good investment. Only from ad's I've ssen. Yet when I went to the website and looked up ICC profiles, they don't one for my Mutoh? They are best used...get this with aqueous units? Incredible bad deal.

Thanks for your response.

Anyone else have anything to add? TIA

Tommy