• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bad Wrap software

The Sign Dude

I am thinking about buying the Bad Wrap software. Just curios what everyones thoughts are on it and does anyone have one for sale?

TheSnowman

I have it. It's really realistic for using to show customers, and for yourself...but I'm not good in Photoshop. I've heard from people that know photoshop inside and out, that they can do about as good w/o it.

Service Sign Co

It seems a little expensive unless you plan on doing lots of wraps of different type vehicles. I bought Digital Auto Art in 96 and used 2 templates,never needed to upgrade. Now you can purchase individual templates. However it would be a little difficult to take photos of the top view,like the bad wrap sw
http://www.digital-designware.com/int/index.php In case anyone missed Fred's post

Last edited:

cartoad

We have it, and use it for partial as well as full wraps. We do verify all measurements. It does make it nice to show customers what their rig will look like.