• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Beer Bubbles

Jackflush

Gorgor
Can anyone give me a tip on how to make beer foam look realistic. I dont think Ive spent that long on this maybe 2 hours but it isnt going smooth. ANy tips would be a great help.

Attachments

• guys dolls beer head.png
    guys dolls beer head.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 576

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Maybe not so poofy... looks like a chef's hat. Maybe make the suds not flow out of the rim so much... looks neat though

Stacey K

I like making signs
I like the first one except the foam is too high, maybe add some little fizzy bubbles inside the letters as in the racing graphics example?

Raven Graphics

I feel that what makes it look more like soap bubbles is the size of the bubbles. A proper head is a smooth foam that is comprised of tiny tiny bubbles, so I feel that the top should look smooth (a flat line) rather than bubbling over the way you have it. Also as others have mentioned, filling the beer portion with bubbles will also make it look more like you want it to look!

Edit: The bottom option that you originally posted is more what I'm talking about, but if you make a gradient that's darker towards the head and lighter closer to the bottom, it would look more realistic

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yeah it does... Im going to use those bubbles I just bought and see if it will get it done. I might have to let go of the idea. We will see if it Cant be done. lol
I had a job like this a couple weeks ago...make a P look like a tree. Wasn't too fun LOL I seriously wish you good luck with this