• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee

GypsyGraphics

Too bad there's no "Buy It Now" option. All three and free shipping, yep it's a good deal. But if it gets over $60, i'd check with Dale and see what he can do for you, I believe he offers a discount to S101 members.

In my opinion the Big Squeegee is a must have!

Lunatic Taskbar

The Big Squeegee is fantastic. Dale who is a member here is the guy who created them. I have a few of them and use them daily, I cant imagine working with out them.

I have brought mine directly from Dale. and he is great to deal with.

Nothing but praise for both Dale and the Big Squeegee from me.

As to if that is a great deal. I think It is. But to be honest. I cant recall the prices I paid. Search out Dale and PM him.

Ian

Mosh

Big Squeegie's RULE. I can remember laying 48" prints on with a nomal size squeegie, we even used our 14" screenprinting squeegies before we got a BS. Nothing beats the BS Boys!

gabagoo

yup there great. I just ordered a 56" and 38" to add to the collection. Simple yet effective. Buy from Dale!!!!

Salmoneye

I wavered over making a decision for days and finally talked to Dale on the phone. After answering all of my questions (honestly) I pulled the trigger and have been using them every day since. No shop should be without these tools, no shop.

777signs

I talked to Dale the other day, and I ordered mine, should be in on Monday!!! He told me to order from his distributors, so I ordered from Signwarehouse with my vinyl.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Bid up to $73.10

I was wondering why my mail box was filling up. It is very rare to see this on ebay. Especially in this good of shape!

For a price comparison you can go to www.bigsqueegee.com/order1.htm

You can also get to that page any time by clicking on my signature.

Thanks for all the good words everyone:U Rock:

J Hill Designs

Dale - I notice you have a cradle tool for windows - are you coming out with one for the mac? rofl sorry just ready for the weekend - I will be ordering one or three very soon

edit: so many styles...which one is best for applying laminate to prints?

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Dale - I notice you have a cradle tool for windows - are you coming out with one for the mac?
I did not catch that one at first glance but it did occur to me that someone would make the connection sooner or later.:popcorn:
which one is best for applying laminate to prints?
Can I take a rain check on this one:help I think everyone gets used to the style they are using so that is what they think is the best. Maybe I should run a pole on this one. It is bound to be skewed though because the Cradle Tool is so new.

I'm off for the weekend...I will only be able to reply to email during the weekend. Got to clean up after the ice storm we had last week. Took the tops off all my pine trees so now I have to cut them all down..:banghead: