• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigfish Now Powered by Gans Ink!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello Signs 101,

I'm super excited to announce that I am in a new position with an established company that has National Presence and an infrastructure built for success! Gans Ink was established in 1950, Gans Ink & Supply has over half a century of experience in ink manufacturing and dedication to honest customer service for both sheet-fed and web offset commercial printers. Over the next few weeks I will be developing an LFP digital line of materials that will cover all printing platforms including: Latex, UV, Aqueous Inkjet, Solvent, Eco-Solvent, Dye Sublimation, Direct to Fabric materials, PS Laminates & Mounting Adhesives. As many of you know I have been dealing materials for the industry for over 17 years and this will be the biggest opportunity thus far. I have always tried to get National Distribution setup and now will be able to stock many of my best sellers all over the US. For the next 3 months we will be shipping from our HQ office in Los Angeles until we determine which materials will be placed in each warehouse. To learn more about Gans Ink please visit www.gansink.com (we will be creating a new site for the digital materials)

With 10 locations across the country to serve printers nationally, Gans Ink & Supply is going to become one of the major players in LFP consumables I guarantee it!

Gans Ink is also a distinguished Mimaki Dealer so anyone interested in machine quotes an inks just email me at jcormany@gansink.com or PM here.

Looking forward to creating even more relationships on Signs101!

Josh Cormany
Digital Media Division Manager
Gans Ink & Supply
www.gansink.com
323-264-2200 ext. 114