• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black & Cyan Missing Roland SP540V

jgolo

Help! Please.

I recently had my main board repaired and replaced the BLK/CYN head.

All has been well for the last month and it was printing fine this morning. I started a small print and left the room. Went back and my blk/cyn head is now not working.

I did a few cleanings and ink is pulling through both heads, I pulled the back cover and put an ohm meter to both fuses and they look ok, now what?:banghead:

kffernandez

sigh. if you hadn't pointed out that you've already tested the fuse, i would have been sure that was the source of your troubles. now, before anything else, what was the reason for repairing the headboard and replacing the heads before? are you sure it's not that again?

i'm still putting my money on something being busted on your headboard. nevertheless... if you're sure it's not the old problem creeping up again, the next thing i would try is to double check the cable connections. if that doesn't do the trick, try swapping the cables from the yellow/magenta heads.

if that doesn't show any improvements, i would put the source of your problems on either the headboard or the head. and troubleshooting those would require a tech.