• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bleeds in Flexi Production Manager

a79

Hi, New to the forum but it has been a go to for a long time. I have a question. We run an HP 335 Latex and use Flexi and Production Manager to RIP. When I tile large jobs in Production manager it will give me bleeds on the side but not in between the tiles for this I need to use an overlap. Is there a way to get bleeds on all of the edges? Or is the a workaround people have come up with?

Second related question, is there any way in production manager to get multiple printer marks? I want crops and overlaps but it seems to only let you select one kind of marks.

Thanks for you help!

MHester

I also have Flexi and a HP335 printer. What is it that you're printing? How large?
I have never used flexi to set up tile printing for me, it always seems to let me down. If I'm printing an item what needs overlapping (like a wall mural), I'll splice (crop) each panel on the the wall graphic in photoshop, giving a 1" bleed on all the sides I need for the overlap (normally just the left and right sides). I never put crop marks on the panels, mainly because when printing large panels, the vinyl always has a bit of shrinkage, and I wouldn't want a crop mark on my panels when I'm installing. If you're doing wall murals, just make sure to give yourself ample bleed on the top and bottom of the graphic as well.