• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BN-20 20" Material

Pski89

IS there any place that actually sells 20" material for roland bn-20's that are also currently instock!! lol

i had a 54" roll slit however it was pretty nasty cut,

im looking for sticker vinyl(paper backed adhesive), perforated vinyl, magnetics, and banner material.. if not available at 20" who does the best slitting?

thanks in advance!

Saturn

Aging Member
Not a lot of places want to slit stuff for you, and the quality of those slits can vary order to order—But for plain old white "sticker" vinyl Substance is a great option.

If you order through a salesperson they can add the slitting pretty painlessly. They also apparently hire people with two eyeballs and a ruler, which is nice.

Last edited:
IS there any place that actually sells 20" material for roland bn-20's that are also currently instock!! lol

i had a 54" roll slit however it was pretty nasty cut,

im looking for sticker vinyl(paper backed adhesive), perforated vinyl, magnetics, and banner material.. if not available at 20" who does the best slitting?

thanks in advance!
Try Stahls Express Print. Available in 20" rolls!