• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BN-20 and Versaworks cutting is off- I adjust in BN20 Utility but not doing anything in Versaworks

Purehobby

Hi everyone, So I have so much time into this with no luck fixing. Has new cut mark sensor and I try and adjust print and cut in bn-20 utility but it is doing nothing to move the cut in versaworks. It just keeps cutting in same spot over and over. Here are examples of my last two attempts at changing both 1mm. Machine used to work fine. One day it quit reading crop marks, I replaced marker sensor-eye thing. Then still not working sent to repair shop they found that the sensor was actually installed crooked which was exactly how my old sensor was apparently. Anyways they said they do not fix software issues and here I am machine reads marks but not cutting where its supposed to. Anyone else have this issue or know what to change?
Thanks

Attachments

• cutting off 2.jpg
    cutting off 2.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 179
  • cutting off.jpg
    cutting off.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 95

dweavers

Easy, you are adjusting the wrong cut adjustment, you say that you adjust print and cut in bn-20 utility, if your using crop marks you need to be adjusting CROP CUT ADJUSTMENT

Purehobby

Easy, you are adjusting the wrong cut adjustment, you say that you adjust print and cut in bn-20 utility, if your using crop marks you need to be adjusting CROP CUT ADJUSTMENT
Oh my god thank you so much. For some reason when I adjust in the other cut adjustment it changed them in both so I assumed it was doing them both. I got it working. You are the first in 3 posts to nail it. Thank you Thank you Thank you. This has been so frustrating

dweavers

Oh my god thank you so much. For some reason when I adjust in the other cut adjustment it changed them in both so I assumed it was doing them both. I got it working. You are the first in 3 posts to nail it. Thank you Thank you Thank you. This has been so frustrating
Glad to help