• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

boat wrap happening Monday

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Boat for sale with wrap.
A little something I threw together for a boat sales company to help sell a 36' boat. Gonna be pia to install though. 2 prints 52" x 460" and a piece to cover the seam on the front or bow

attachment.php

Attachments

• boat wrap concept_02c.jpg
    boat wrap concept_02c.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 228

TimToad

Seems like the classic issue when a house isn't stripped of too many personal touches prior to a sale.

Aside from the obvious other potential negative selling point issue of mimicking, possibly counterfeiting a government vehicle, your concept is fine for somebody wanting that type of thing, but seems very limiting to a wider pool of potential buyers.

A nice job for you, but if I'm the guy paying for it on speculation it will help sell the boat, I'd just as soon put a little of the money into a good detail job and then lower the price. That's just me, I'm just really practical.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yeah, the design wasn't my idea. I was just asked to put it together. Personally I don't buy a car for the graphics package. I'm not a boat guy but if I were I've seen much better graphics that I'd actually like to keep. This one would be stripped off before it got in the water lol

cmorris1982

Not very smart

Somebody here is gonna end up in some trouble. possibly you for using the US Navy logo to make a profit.I sure wouldn't want to be the guy driving that boat who gets stopped by the coast guard.

phototec

Where did you get the artwork, metal skin and gun?

And please post photos of the finished project,n would love to see how it came out.

TSC1985

A little of topic but do you use a thick, 10mil+, laminate for this? We have one coming up and I don't know if we should use the Convex or Arlon 10mil lams they have available for the boat wrap.