• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bordeaux Ink in Roland

splizaat

Hey guys!
Looking for PERSONAL EXPERIENCE from those that are using Bordeaux Ink in place of their Eco-Sol Max2 OEM ink.

We are considering switching from OEM to Bordeaux ink and would like to hear::

-Have you experienced any issues?
-How’s the color consistency between Bordeaux cartridges?
-Does Bordeaux last as long as OEM outdoors?
-Is Bordeaux as scratch resistant?
-How’s the print quality of OEM vs Bordeaux?

Our local dealer is offering us quite a deal, and both our machines are obviously out of warranty. We have had EXCELLENT luck with OEM ink, so I’m very very hesitant to switch.

OzarkDigital

Dear splizaat:
We switched to JetBest inks for our Rolands 6 months ago.
We LOVE the JetBest color AND the savings since Roland GREEDED-OUT and raised their OEM inks 19%!
The JetBest inks are made in Taiwan (the little island near Chynah) and the cost per ml is only 10-cents.
We're trying to save money, increase margins and still stay very, very productive!
They're available from PremierColour in Orange County, CA, where Francis Kao is the owner/Team Leader for the Midwest, Mountain and Left Coasters.
https://www.premiercolour.com/collections/shop-all-jetbest
We met Francis at the PrintingUnited show in Vegas in October and that further solidified our belief in him, PremierColour and the JetBest system (and his East Coast distributor and 10-Star Freelance Roland Service Engineer, Ernie Viveiros).
Premier Colour is the importer and supporter of the JetBest system.
Good Printing!

Attachments

• JetBest Ink photo.jpg
    JetBest Ink photo.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 54