• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BrainF@*t Monday

TheMattMan

I have a new shirt screenprinter that I am doing some art for who wants some jersey names beveled like image below... Created the bevel Friday no problem but she now needs it seperated into solid black not screened gray art. Usually I just print things out with seperations on and it gives me all colors that I want in black/white. Since this is a bevel it creates a screen of dk/lighter grays.

Don't know if I am stupid or what, but I can't get it to do what I want. Anyways any help for a Monday designer that apparently forgot how to design after a weekend would be Great :)

Attachments

• BLUEJAYS.jpg
    BLUEJAYS.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 91

Doyle

can't be printed with halftones? If not, just black and white may require you to draw those bevels in there again using black and white only.... not sure if this is much help