• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Business Cards?

Shadowglen

I get all of my printing needs done at a local print shop. I get all of my hats and t shirts from a local embroiderer/ silkscreener. In turn they buy promotional items and signage through us and other local businesses.

I am not a fan of the Ink spot, vista print, 4Imprint, etc. I always try to do business locally. I am not sure if you live in an area where these services are not locally avalable. If so then you have no choice but to look for online options but most towns USA usually have these services in multiple locations.

I find it funny when I see some of the forum members here smashing and bashing the online sites shilling out cheap banners and signs, complaining how they are ruining the industry, then they offer up similar type referrals for other types of goods. we have 3 print shops in town. Same 3 shops have been open for years. Same with the three embroidery shops. This is in a population of around 20,000. A lot of times the local shops can be competitive but sometimes it is worth paying a little bit more to keep a local economy humming. Just how I view things.