• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Buyer looking for HP L25500 printing

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I've been contacted by a buyer looking for a supplier that can print using an HP L25500. He was seeking to register here and was disapproved because he's a buyer and not a producer.

If anyone has this model printer and would like to be contacted by this person, send me a PM to that effect including your email, phone number and the state in which you are located. I do not have any idea as to the nature of his order.

marcsitkin

I'm very happy with mine. It prints well on a large variety of material, ink costs are reasonable, ink usage is low, and the results visually are very nice indeed.

There is not much odor to the inks, and there is no daily maintenance routine needed on the machine. It can sit for days, and be ready to run at the touch of a button. No messing with capping stations, wipers, dampers, bulk ink supplies, etc.

It's more like owning an aqueous printer than a solvent machine.

So far, we've done canvas prints, fabric banners, vehicle graphics, vinyl and hdpe banners, paper posters, vinyl window perf, and window sa vinyl. About the only thing we haven't done are backlits, and I saw a sample from Tony Lee at NuSign yesterday that looked great. Looking forward to running some.

Firefox

Marc,

Thank You. It sounds like a good fit for me.
I am currently running a 60" HP 5500PS UV and it occasionally goes several days between jobs and rarely as much as a couple weeks. Fortunately that part of the business is growing and this machine should help it grow even faster with the superior product offerings.