• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CALLAWAY polo shirts

unclebun

Sarcasm becomes you.
The order was for calloway golf shirts for a car dealership. They aren't going to a golf shop to get them. They came to me :)
Not totally sarcasm. But actually, it looks like if you belong to ASI or PPAI you can order from them already custom embroidered.

unclebun

Just confirmed by searching via my ASI portal. You can buy them that way, unimprinted, or already embroidered.

unclebun

ASI and PPAI are associations of promotional products providers and distributors. You pay a monthly fee and in return get a website where you can search all the providers for what you want, and then order them. You don't have to set up accounts with every provider; if you're a member you can order.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I don't see them available on Sanmar or S&S. Were you going to embroider them or just buy them plain and resell them?