• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Camo Vinyl

skyhawk1

Good morning all, I am trying to locate some camo vinyl to cut automotive type decals. I'm looking for 15" rolls or possibly 24". I mostly use Oracal 751 for all of my decal work but lately been getting a lot of requests for camo stuff. I would like to find something that cuts and performs simular to Oracal. Thanks in advance for any help.

AUTO-FX

how ya doing skyhawk? welcome to the show.
i would recommend you take a look at the merchant directory.it is halfway down the left side of the page. there are some guys in there that would print it for you as needed.
you can buy the stuff preprinted from sharpline, but i think the patterns repeat very close.

Last edited:

Farmboy

Welcome Skyhawk...
I agree with Auto. Find one of these guys to print the graphics for you. No reason to buy a roll if you only need a little.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Gregory has a special going on camo printed on 3M material.
Licenced patterns from Mossy Oak, Real Tree and Advantage.
Smallest roll looks like 48"x35' but they can split it down to two 24" rolls or even Three 15's.

wayne k
guam usa