• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can Not Print Orange

kirkbauguess

I have a Roland SC-540. I just had a new black head installed and the tech calibrated the print heads. I have know the tech for a while, he is a great tech, have used him many times. Did test prints and can pull all ink through all the caps. About 10% of the yellow print head is not firing, was the same before this issue. I can print any other colors. The orange comes out more dark pink or reddish. I am using Solaris inks, have been using them for months also. It all most like it's not firing right. It lays down the magenta then yellow, it doesn't mix. Any help has my thanks...

spectracolor

I would suggest printing the spot color chart that's build in to versawork.
It will print all these different colors and see if you get any orange from there.
when you do, all you have to do is use that specific color number when you design in illustrator.

hope this helps

I have a Roland SC-540. I just had a new black head installed and the tech calibrated the print heads. I have know the tech for a while, he is a great tech, have used him many times. Did test prints and can pull all ink through all the caps. About 10% of the yellow print head is not firing, was the same before this issue. I can print any other colors. The orange comes out more dark pink or reddish. I am using Solaris inks, have been using them for months also. It all most like it's not firing right. It lays down the magenta then yellow, it doesn't mix. Any help has my thanks...