• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Can you / are you willing to help?

The Doo

The Sign Lady
Need help in creating curved text for a large logo (120"W). I'm good with the primary letters "Sweet & Boozy", have found myself in the weeds trying to learn software and run the biz. My go to guy is on Spring Break somewhere. Can anyone help if I send the vector of the large letters? Any referrals are appreciated!
Logo Vinyl Lettering.png
Logo Vinyl Lettering.png

Attachments

• Logo Vinyl Lettering.png
    Logo Vinyl Lettering.png
    35 KB · Views: 140

Stacey K

I like making signs
I hope he wasn't the guy I saw passed out under the bench on Fort Myers beach...he won't be back any time soon if it was LOL

The Doo

The Sign Lady
If you knew me, life is always a little off in my circles! 5 minutes :) I wish. Thank you, Myront. Boudica stepped up as well (and first).
Nice to know that there are helpers amongst the sign pups and not just throwers.

RustyNZ

A lot of the design programs for signees have a function for that. In Flexi you have Text to Path and Arc Tool which will both do that.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I use Illustrator, and I was going to use the warp tool (arc) it, but I decided to go with text on a path. just drew a couple of circles, choose type on path, apply to the circle. bam. :)