• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cannot connect to network "gateway configuration "

Jb1983

HP Latex 315
currently on Nexus_06_03_23.1

When i run the connectivity wizard it fails on steps 8 and 9

8. Gateway Configuration
9. One gateway is reachable

Id like to update to the latest firmware, plus every time i start my printer it takes forever because it is trying to send a diagnostics report from some previous problem.... then it fails.. and says cannot send .

Attachments

• IMG_7527.jpg
    IMG_7527.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 474

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I know nothing about this issue specifically, but the gateway is typically your router. If a pc was giving you the same error you would want to make sure you had the gateway IP address is set to the same ip address as your router.

This is often something like 192.168.1.1.

If you think this is the issue, you can open command line on a pc that is connected to the internet thru your local network and type ipconfig. (you can Google this step easily).

This should show you the gateway your network is using. Then maybe somewhere on the hp machine, you can update your gateway?

Again, no idea if this is the actual issue, as I have never used one of those hps before, but I saw you didn't have a reply and figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Latex firmware for 3x5 is NEXUS_07_10_00.1

Download to the PC from:

One downloaded, push the update to the printer through the Embedded Web Server (browser) printer interface

newparade

Latex firmware for 3x5 is NEXUS_07_10_00.1

One downloaded, push the update to the printer through the Embedded Web Server (browser) printer interface
Hp Support had me do an update recently directly via usb attached to the printer. If you have any network issues or problems, this works as well.