• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Canon IPF 8000 Question(s) - Worth the money?

jestoker723

I found a 7 year old Canon IPF 8000 printer with brand new print heads for $500. I don't have any experience with Canon printers. I currently have a Mutoh VJ 48 and a HP Plotter. Any advice would be appreciated.

I found a 7 year old Canon IPF 8000 printer with brand new print heads for $500. I don't have any experience with Canon printers. I currently have a Mutoh VJ 48 and a HP Plotter. Any advice would be appreciated.

The Cannon is a traditional water based printer that is great for indoor applications. It is perfect for high quality printing onto coated paper medias.

karl moik

i have a ipf 9000 and i love him. it is with waterbased ink which means for indoorprints like posters and indoor-banners and so on.

toomeycustoms

We've got an 8300. Good for high quality printing on paper,canvas or anything for indoor. Does the printer come with ink? If not it will cost $2000+ for all the cartridges if its the 12 color model.