• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Can't change paper size when printing to desktop printer

Graphics2u

So today all the sudden when I want to print to any desktop printer on my system with the Flexi print dialogue I can't change the paper size in the print preferences. I should say I can change it but after saving the change the preview never changes in the print window. This happens with every printer that is installed on my computer. The preview just stays at 8.5 x 11 no matter what paper size is selected. Other applications print just fine and I can change all the preferences and paper sizes. I've restarted Flexi and I've restarted the computer several times but it still won't allow the paper size to be changed. It worked pefectly yesterday.

Anyone had this happen? I've got a email into SAi but haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks for any help you can provide.

FrankW

If you really have Flexi 10.5.1 as shown in your signature, SAi has ended support long ago.

Graphics2u

If you really have Flexi 10.5.1 as shown in your signature, SAi has ended support long ago.
I need to update that. :) It's Flexi 21. I think I have figured out what's causing it although I don't know why. It has something to do with the file I'm trying to print.