• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Can't Connect To Epson S40600

Goatshaver

I was having internet issues and reset my network setting on my laptop now I cannot connect to my Epson S40600. The setup tool doesn't detect it either. I'm stressing now as all my equipment seems to be disconnected now.

netsol

do you know the ip of the printer?
are you connected to the internet now?

do you know how to check thecurrentbip of yourvlotop?

run>cmd>enter
ipconfig. first number diplayed for the first active adapter

are the 2 ip's first 9 digits the same? (ie 192.168.1.xxx)

Goatshaver

do you know the ip of the printer?
are you connected to the internet now?

do you know how to check thecurrentbip of yourvlotop?

run>cmd>enter
ipconfig. first number diplayed for the first active adapter

are the 2 ip's first 9 digits the same? (ie 192.168.1.xxx)

No the first adapter is: 169.254.253.xxx
I'm going through a switch but I don't remember having this issue when I set everything up.

netsol

invalid address. probably switch problem
power off modem, router and switch
wait 10 minutes
power off pc
power all back on
power pc back on

if still a problem, pm me
iwill talk you through setting static ip ip necessary

while

GiveUsSigns

I was having internet issues and reset my network setting on my laptop now I cannot connect to my Epson S40600. The setup tool doesn't detect it either. I'm stressing now as all my equipment seems to be disconnected now.

I had the same problem with my S80 as it lost connection a couple days after install. Called the tech that set it up and he had to go in an do his special tech things to get it back online.
I know that doesn't help, but it happens.

cshook

I have the same problem, ever since I upgraded my modem.i have to reset it if I want to print anything.

Goatshaver

All I had to do was set a static IP for my Ethernet. My internet is wireless so it didn't have any affect on that.