• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

can't find this font

sardocs

I can't seem to find this typeface in any of my font-filled computer systems. I was sure I had it somewhere but I've lost over an hour searching already. If anybody recognizes this I would appreciate knowing its name. I asked the client but she doesn't know and her "designer" can't remember......

Attachments

• tSC.jpg
    tSC.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 68

sardocs

Thanks so much for the link. I have probably 4500 typestyles in my system and now I have one more.

jdb

I used to use the computer in some way on almost every job. Then, one day it just hit me, "what the heck am I relying on this thing for so much, I've got thirty plus years training I'm not using!" Now I only use it when necessary, mostly on the monotonous, one color crap that I use vinyl on. Once in a blue moon I'll do a computer generated pattern but not often. I've got a good dozen scripts, personal scripts in my arsenal, why the heck should I use one that everybody and their brother over uses?

I see a great sameness in so much of the work out there, mainly because everybody buys the same fonts. No matter how great a font is, it can get boring when overused.

Ken

Boring fonts...

I used to..find fonts BORING..but now..that I have so many..I Can't get enough...It's like..I'm addictedto fonts.
Help!