• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Card banner

10sacer

Okay, so one of my brillaint marketing companies has come up with an idea for a display and they are incorporating these 8.5x11 cards that fans can put messages on and the USO will send out to troops in Afraqistyria (my new combined name for Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria).

They want to somehow make a 5x15 double sided banner that these cards can attach to so other fans can come up and read them before they send them out. There will be 4 of these gib banners in a big tent/pavilion at NASCAR race in November. Anyway, looking for ideas for how to attach the cards to a banner so they can be read but not blow away in wind very easily. There will be 250 cards per side per banner. Their idea was plastic sleeves - which I pointed out would work great when unrolled, but won't be very portable at all when attached.

Anyone done anything like this? Ideas? No, they can't just sign the banner either...

Locals Find!

What was wrong with their idea again?? Those thin poly sheet protectors you get at the office supply store roll up good. They are about as thick as saran wrap. They should roll up fine.