• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CC2015 opening files in wireframe

scott pagan

i have had a handful of headaches with the Ill CC2015 update. i ran into a similar issue (that is prominent on the Adobe forums) where copy/pasted items vector elements copy, but the preview is way off the page area. one user suggested to: select object, scale up 101%, then undo, and the preview/ fills are correct again. not an every time problem, but was confusing the 1st few times it happened.

the new GUI acceleration feature is causing alot of problems. Adobe is recommending to disable this feature.

'save for web' cashes and lockups has been a problem for many.

cc saved roaming profiles and preferences, in addition to new tools and buttons being slightly moved has reminded me why i usually hold off upgrading until absolutely necessary. fighting through it and think i finally have some of the tweaks corrected.

good luck!