• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CG-130 SR3 - Any special trick needed to read intermediate marks?

jimmmi

Hello, i tried my SR3 to read 6 marks, the 4 angle marks and two intermediate, but it didn't read them. It reads the first right front, passed the first intermediate, read the second and then started to run the material like trying to reach the end. Do i have to select something in Finecut or on the machine?

Headstrike

Mimaki Wide Format Printer Services
Make sure you selected the right combination of crop marks in Finecut, and that you clicked "detect mark".
If you set it up correctly into illustrator and Finecut it should read them.

Also make sure that you selected the right plotter in the settings.

jimmmi

Make sure you selected the right combination of crop marks in Finecut, and that you clicked "detect mark".
If you set it up correctly into illustrator and Finecut it should read them.

Also make sure that you selected the right plotter in the settings.
The correct plotter is selected as it enables to add intermediate marks. The right combination icon is 4 marks and its selected too. I think everything is correct but the cutter keeps avoiding

Headstrike

Mimaki Wide Format Printer Services
Are you sure you didn't rotate it twice?
What I mean is that maybe you rotated it while printing, but then fed it into the plotter straight.
The direction you see in Finecut, it's the way you should see once into the plotter.

jimmmi

Are you sure you didn't rotate it twice?
What I mean is that maybe you rotated it while printing, but then fed it into the plotter straight.
The direction you see in Finecut, it's the way you should see once into the plotter.
Rotation was correct. Same file i deleted the intermediate marks and sent the file again with the 4 corners marks. And then worked. So the orientation was correct.