• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Charity Logo

CES020

Thanks for asking! I'm knee deep in it right now. They picked Pat's designed, moaned and groaned about how they liked their version better, but they were willing to go with it. I picked 200 t-shirts up from the screen printer on Friday, I just printed and mounted 2 4' x 6' prints for an event that they are having tomorrow. There's a lunch event tomorrow, Bike Night at Quaker Steak & Lube Wednesday night, Lunch event on Thursday, and then they head off to South Dakota on the 30th.

Pat was GREAT to work with, he didn't want or care if his name or company was listed anywhere on anything. I just printed the logo about 40" wide and it looks AMAZING!

Photos soon, I just need to catch a break. They just told me this afternoon they needed them tomorrow morning, but they didn't tell me we had to wait for the charity to approve the layout. I never did get that approval, but the signs are ready.

CES020

P.S., I apologize for not responding to the other ideas. I think there are some excellent suggestions and they look perfect for the event. I wish I had the talent you guys have. I wish I had 1/10th of the talent you guys have.

Thanks so much for the help. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It's been chaotic with normal work and then adding this and dealing with all the drama has had be buried.

CES020

Here's a few photos of the items produced. All were donated at no charge to the charity.

The website is www.badlandsforbust.com. Follow along if you wish, or stop in and make a donation!

IMG_3412.JPG IMG_3404_1.jpg IMG_3393_1.jpg IMG_3392_1.jpg IMG_3403_1.jpg IMG_3409_1.jpg

Stormyj

Just another guy
Man, I love this website. You can get some great ideas from some of the submissions from different people. Fantastic learning from the pros. Couldnt pay for this.
Oh, wait, I do.
:thumb:

nikdoobs

Shirts look great. I'm glad yall took out the (f)or and just used "for". I would imagine the bikers loved it.

CES020

Thats awesome! :thumb:

but.....

what?!?! get a steak while your oil is changed?!?

LOL, yeah, not quite. I'm guessing the lube part is beer. It's like a Hooters that is based around bikes and cars without the hot waitresses ;) They are actually next door to Hooters and Hooters girls will be selling the t-shirts!

Yes, nikdoobs, unfortunately, some did want to stick with the original logo :)

Here's one more thing we did... it's a sponsor board and we made the logo transparent and stuck it next to the other sign and when people donated, they could sign the board with a gold or silver sharpie.

IMG_3386_1.jpg