• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cheap ot trial rip software for a sj-540

JgS

I recently picked up a Roland sj-540 that need some repairs. Roland has software for it but it is a little more than I want to spend n a machine that I am not sure of yet. Of corse when I get it up and going and I am confident with it I will purchase the correct rip software but for now I am just looking for something to test it with. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

OldPaint

you dont need a RIP to get the thing printing. so you are putting the cart before the horse so to speak. RIP programs just eliminate the banding.....mostly. you can still print from COREL PHOTOPAINT/DRAW or any graphic program to see if the machine works.

MrSalumi

I have the same machine and am using an older version of Wasatch to RIP. Look into getting an older copy if you can for under a couple hundred bucks.

JgS

I called Roland and they gave me Colorip for free. I'm adding that to the list of things to be thankful for this month