• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cheetah wrap & Fellers - Update

iraney

Well it's not like they are hiding that they own it.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 301

ams

Yeah Fellers has become one of the worst suppliers, I've had my own issues with them. Also even the supervisors are extremely rude.
My sales rep told me all about cheetah wraps and how Frank is ruining Fellers.

ExecuPrintGS

We have lost 2 sales reps this year due to downsizing and now the new rep assigned to us is over 10 hours away and flat out said he will never step foot in our shop.... But we got an email saying how cheetah wraps has added yet another new location. I am trying to get away from fellers as much as possible, but our old, old, old sales person had our pricing down so nice we can't find others that will compete.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
This topic makes my blood boil!!

The fact that Cheetahwraps is cheapest game in town and shows prices to the general public makes me furious. I yelled and screamed at the sales rep and the best I got was matching prices on 3M and was told that there is no warrantee when you buy from Cheaterswraps.

How we are supposed to mark up the material when they show the prices even if I were to buy from Cheaterwraps.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Im using Fellers less and less. They are expensive, they play with prices and seem to have less stock at our local warehouse. I use mostly Glantz now and if I'm not ina hurry...UScutter

klingsdesigns

We stopped using fellers. Grimco has been nothing but good to us. Every once in a while I have to order something from fellers since i cant get it elsewhere.