• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Chinese Letter Bender Software

Alan Foster

Sign Maker
Hello hopefully someone might be able to help.

has anyone imported a letter bender from china using the ADT-ver2.3.4 Manual control software, we are trying to find tutorials for it or information, the seller in China isn't being very helpful, and sold me a machine, which i've managed to get up and running, in Chinese windows xp, and luckily the bending software has an English language tab, but no real help system built in to tell me what anything does.

Bert Wondervan

您好,希望有人可以提供幫助。

有沒有人使用ADT-ver2.3.4手動控制軟件從中國進口一個折彎機,我們正在嘗試查找它的教程或信息,中國的賣家並沒有很大幫助,我給我賣了一台機器, ve能夠在中文Windows XP中啟動並運行,幸運的是,彎曲軟件具有英語選項卡,但是沒有內置的真正幫助系統來告訴我有什麼作用。

Alan Foster

Sign Maker
您好,希望有人可以提供幫助。

有沒有人使用ADT-ver2.3.4手動控制軟件從中國進口一個折彎機,我們正在嘗試查找它的教程或信息,中國的賣家並沒有很大幫助,我給我賣了一台機器, ve能夠在中文Windows XP中啟動並運行,幸運的是,彎曲軟件具有英語選項卡,但是沒有內置的真正幫助系統來告訴我有什麼作用。
Yes thank you for translation

Last edited:

CUBICHE

Owner
Hello hopefully someone might be able to help.

has anyone imported a letter bender from china using the ADT-ver2.3.4 Manual control software, we are trying to find tutorials for it or information, the seller in China isn't being very helpful, and sold me a machine, which i've managed to get up and running, in Chinese windows xp, and luckily the bending software has an English language tab, but no real help system built in to tell me what anything does.
Hi, do you know if it is Chinese or Korean?

Alan Foster

Sign Maker
hello thanks for replying, i managed to get it sorted, i searched and searched for the software or anything about it and i came across dobosan letter benders and there A130 model seemd to be using the same software. after speaking to a guy in argentina that deals with dobosan, he sent me an installation video and user manual video of setup and settings which was absolutely bang on what i needed, i couldnt thank him enough.

204SignGuy

Assistant to the Regional Manager
I'm interested to hear how this works for you. I've been looking at the letter bender market for a while now, and these Chinese imports are so cheap I'm really tempted. The language barrier and lack of support has been a real concern for me though.

Faith Sign Co

Could you contact me with the information you were able to obtain? I have a brand new machine but no documentation, etc. This is something someone else ordered 3 years ago but never installed. They do not have any of the documentation either.