chrome wrap

weesss

what are peoples favorite chrome for wrapping cars? pros and cons of different brands? maybe one is more conformable than the others but lacks the smooth look or vice versa?

used the avery before, but the hexis looks nice, and the 3m is one of the few in stock atm....

just wondering what people think.

Precision

We try and stay away from Chrome. It is extremely unforgiving, does not stretch and your installer better not waste at $2000 a roll.

We rather make money printing and installing ad wraps and color changes, than worry about a hi maintenance finicky clients vehicle (chrome = who needs that much attention) for the next year.

Just prefer to make good money going fast, than mess with stress causing headaches.

Just my .02 cents, and I don't really know anything.

Notarealsignguy

Very Big Member
We try and stay away from Chrome. It is extremely unforgiving, does not stretch and your installer better not waste at $2000 a roll.

We rather make money printing and installing ad wraps and color changes, than worry about a hi maintenance finicky clients vehicle (chrome = who needs that much attention) for the next year.

Just prefer to make good money going fast, than mess with stress causing headaches.

Just my .02 cents, and I don't really know anything.
And it's ugly