• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Church sign cabinet with letter track

nolanola

Hello.
We are looking for a supplier for a cabinet sign with the letter track.
It should have a lid and a lock.

Thank you.

Attachments

• curch sign.jpg
    curch sign.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 588

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Check out Sing Comp, you can build them yourself and save some money assemble with Lord adhesive and led light

pjfmeister

Sign Builders in Alabama 1800-222-7330 - I usually work with Mona for parts or Eric Watson for complete signs
they are great to work with....they offer partial to complete assembly or all the components to DIY.
www.signbuilders.com

DylanBrown

I would be mind blown if it were the opposite though, for me it makes perfect sense. Not everyone believes in God, there are a lot of sinners walking on this earth. The best thing that we can do is to pray for them as well, not only for ourselves. This is the only way to make this world better, in my opinion. Being part of the churches in Portland, I am feeling blessed to be able to go to church a few times a week, to see beautiful people who are sharing the same beliefs and love for god as I do.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Piff........... don't give it any never-mind. This all took place 5 years ago and we're still here...... even through covid.:flamey:

gnubler

I am still wondering how Satin unlocked the cover and put the message up to read.
Perhaps he was wearing his silky satin underpants and felt confident enough to do some late night sign mischief undetected.

This thread is on its way to being one of the best in internet history!

Shred_signs

Lost Member
So, are these religionist bots?
bots have to be programmed.
bots have to be overseen, sheparded, if you will.
bots take commands like doctrine, they can not be broken.
bots do the same thing over and over again.

Ladies and Gents, I think we have found the bots in our simulated universe.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... Yep......... and Yep.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!! Get a job !!!