• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV150-130

PJ758

I'm looking for parameters for a cjv150-130 anyone will to share theirs, i lost my back up, I'm running ES3 inks.
I paid a guy for online support for a firmware update and he messed up the original parameters changed some stuff.

So i need the orignial, any firmware update also ?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You're probably going to want to contact Mimaki directly and see if they can help. They keep every machine's factory parameters on file. The other issue is the firmware. The standard CJV150 doesn't support ES3 inks. Your machine has a special firmware that allows it to use ES3 inks, mostly probably due to a government regulation in your region restricting certain types of solvents. It's not a firmware that us in North America have access to. So contacting Mimaki directly will probably be your best bet.

dudeinthemoon

Solventinkjet, maybe you meant BS ink? Never heard about ES3 restrictions or special firmware for them. You just need to choose SS21 or ES3 at initial filling.

PJ758 what problem you have right now? No need to look for parameters, in case if the machine doesn’t recognize the cartridges go to Ink parameters 1 and change INITIAL to 1 to reset, then, after reboot, the machine will start initial fill up, just choose needed inkset and type, begin filling it and when you’ll hear the pump clicking press End button to skip filling the inks. It will boot normally after that in to local screen.
In case if all parameters were lost you’ll need to adjust bidirectional in #adjust>print adjust also, and cutting as well

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Solventinkjet, maybe you meant BS ink? Never heard about ES3 restrictions or special firmware for them. You just need to choose SS21 or ES3 at initial filling.

PJ758 what problem you have right now? No need to look for parameters, in case if the machine doesn’t recognize the cartridges go to Ink parameters 1 and change INITIAL to 1 to reset, then, after reboot, the machine will start initial fill up, just choose needed inkset and type, begin filling it and when you’ll hear the pump clicking press End button to skip filling the inks. It will boot normally after that in to local screen.
In case if all parameters were lost you’ll need to adjust bidirectional in #adjust>print adjust also, and cutting as well
I know that's true on the CJV30 series but I'm fairly certain on the 150 ES3 was special because they even had a slightly different cartridge holder. I've been out of the field for a while though so if your experience is different I wouldn't doubt it. They change things up all the time!

Smoke_Jaguar

I have a CJV150-103 with ES3. Still haven't gotten the head replaced, but can probably get those parameters. Just need to change the MECHA size parameter to be a 130.

PJ758

My issues is the guy played in the parameters, now my cjv150 when set at 80 or any pressure, the blade cuts fine, sometimes the pressure decreases or increases during cutting, but the figures on the print doesnt changes when it's set. Could it be cable issues, i also change the scale for the pen/blade changed, since the old one got damage by a screw backing out.

He also update the printer firmware to 4.40