• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help CJV150-130BS Issue

pedrojt

I am stuck with this issue for 3 months now and still can figure out a solution. I've changed the encoder strip and sensor, changed the dx7 printhead (to solve another problem I was having), searched through this whole forum and nothing, anyone knows what can I do to solve this? Almost throwing away the printer. HELP.

Attachments

• 20230316_170139.jpg
    20230316_170139.jpg
    896 KB · Views: 177

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately it looks like an electrical issue. I would check your head cables for damage, corrosion, or ink splatter and change if needed. You can try cleaning the encoder strip as well as it can sometimes look like electrical issues. It could be a damaged head or other board in the system as well. Basically the head is getting the signal to fire when it shouldn't so something is either shorting out or an electrical component is failing.

7_nebo_7

I agree with Solventinkjet it looks like electronic fault. Why did you replace print head at the begining? Have you replaced head cables? Maybe one of the pin damaged...

pedrojt

I agree with Solventinkjet it looks like electronic fault. Why did you replace print head at the begining? Have you replaced head cables? Maybe one of the pin damaged...
I replaced it because it had a problem in one of the magenta heads, it was spraying magenta randomly. Now I have another bigger problem, the ghosting gets bigger and it goes down instead of sideways like before. And an ERROR 128 HDC FIFO OVER is now showing, slider board problem, now I have to spend another 15k. I think i'll just give up and sell this thing.