• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

clear printable material

hipp2412

Hello, anybody know of a clear banner or polycarbonite material that I can run through my Roland printer using eco sol max ink ?

Clear banner in 14 oz range would be ideal but I cant find anyone that sells it..
Thanks

petepaz

if you go with polycarbonate or any other rigid material we have used up to 10mil thick after that you have issues with head strikes and even the 10 mil sometimes not so good. make sure you have your longer clip/guides on the machine also roll out some slack so it doesn't have too much tension on the machine then it will buckle sometimes.
never saw a clear banner material, new one to me closest to something like that i would think would be clear static cling

hipp2412

Thanks for the info.. I think I will try static cling and then laminate it to get the ridgedness and strength that I need..

is ridgedness a word ??? lol