• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cold Feet!

Slik

I am a newbee who is considering a SP 300 V and reading about all of the problems is making me very afraid!!!!!! Should I reconsider?

SignosaurusRex

Hello Newbie! Welcome Aboard. The quickest way to get a warm response is to introduce yourself and give the forum a little background about yourself and direction of focus (sign industry/ experience related).:wink:

D&Tgraphics

Go for the Mutoh VJ 48" instead. You'll regret only getting the 30" and the Mutoh is a very good machine with a very nice pricetag.

mystysue

i dont have a SP 300 but know alot of people that have them with no problems.. the only regrets i hear is that they didnt buy the bigger one..
I have a 540 sp and havnt had one problem in almost 2 years

os101king

Go for the Mutoh VJ 48" instead. You'll regret only getting the 30" and the Mutoh is a very good machine with a very nice pricetag.

I'm with DT here. Mutoh, the 48" is plenty wide. There is plenty of media out there for it as well. The quality vs. price is unbeatable and it's a low-maintenance workhorse.

Slik

Thanks for the replies! I am a semi old guy and skepticism comes with the aging process. I was the same way with computers until my 8 year old grandson (now 16) showed me how to turn one on. Now there is no holding me back. Ain't technology Grand?
:U Rock: