• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Color shift when exportingimporting files

CentralSigns

I have a file I recieved from a designer. The colors are shifting when I print them. Its like it misinterprets the color recipe of saved it as the wrong color. its a major color shift. I had this happen a long time ago and it was the color converion RGB to CMYK. last time i had this proble I had the designer convert the colors to CYMK flatten the layers as well. This designer doesnt care to spend time doing this for my client. So the file is imported int Corel X8 then sent to versaworks to print. I have even tried opening in Versaworks right to print and same thing happens. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? How to fix it?

Andy D

My workaround is to import it into a different program and then export/save from there before bringing it into Corel Draw.
Corel doesn't play well with other programs, especially Adobe running on a Mac.
If it needs to remain vector, try Inkscape, if not try Photoshop (if you have it.)