• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VA Commercial wrap pricing

Haven’t posted anything here yet so may be out of guidelines but I have a mobile commercial wrap business and I’m looking to get some advice on what I charge am currently starting at 2.65 a sq ft am I way out of pocket or not any help appreciated.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Is that the install, excluding materials? $2.50-$3.00 for flat, easy surfaces like a box truck. Higher for other types of vehicles. You can charge a premium being a mobile service because you go to them and have to deal with weather delays

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Wrong forum category to begin with. This is the Classifieds bids wanted section....

Aside from that - contract installs should be higher than that unless you are adding in a trip charge as a separate line item. We charge at least $4.00 a sf if the vehicle is brought to us, considerably more if we are going to load up a truck and go off site.

Is that the install, excluding materials? $2.50-$3.00 for flat, easy surfaces like a box truck. Higher for other types of vehicles. You can charge a premium being a mobile service because you go to them and have to deal with weather delays
Thanks. And that’s just install. Haven’t gotten big enough for to be able to print. I know that’s a whole other ballgame.
Wrong forum category to begin with. This is the Classifieds bids wanted section....

Aside from that - contract installs should be higher than that unless you are adding in a trip charge as a separate line item. We charge at least $4.00 a sf if the vehicle is brought to us, considerably more if we are going to load up a truck and go off site.
So I’m really got giving myself enough credit. Didn’t know where to start here so figured it was bid related.

$4/square MINIMUM

If you are a good installer you are worth the $$$.

People have to stop selling for less and less. It just affects the entire industry. Just saying…
Me and my guys do a pretty good job and fairly quick for just 2-3 guys. And I agree on the selling for less, I’ve done some figuring on what I’ve been making and just doesn’t seem like a fair pay.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Charge by the hour not the square foot. You also have help, so you need to add in for them.

Installing a full wrap only with 2 or 3 people, I'd be around $1500 depending on the vehicle. Full Coverage color changes, bumpers, door handles and mirrors would increase that price.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Charge by the hour not the square foot. You also have help, so you need to add in for them.

Installing a full wrap only with 2 or 3 people, I'd be around $1500 depending on the vehicle. Full Coverage color changes, bumpers, door handles and mirrors would increase that price.
I 100% agree. I posted the $4/sq minimum based on the topic.

Another Wisconsin-ite. Where are you located? I’m in Waukesha.