• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Complaining about attitudes on S101?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
This thread has digressed enough.

Please remember that this forum is only as positive OR negative as the contributors.
We (members) can either "try" and act civil or turn it into a "he said, she said, they said" poop slinging fest

Thank you for your time and PLEASE ENJOY YOUR DAY!
:toasting:
Well said 2B - Thanks for your contribution to this thread and for volunteering your personal time helping to make sure Signs101 runs as smoothly and drama-free as possible. It's greatly appreciated!

Gino, you take time out of your day to harass me via PMs.
Using Signs101 PM system to harass other members is a violation of Signs101 Posting Policy and is frowned upon greatly!
Any such violations will absolutely result in punitive action. If anyone is being subjected to such harassment here - Please use the report functionality and one of the Signs101 Hall Monitors will sort the report as seen fit.

Again - I will reiterate what I stated in the previously posted thread that inspired this one:
If one member doesn't like what another member has posted - then shut up! It's very easy to click to another thread, bypassing the innate urge to be a condescending ***. And I'm not speaking to you directly btw.... But such a simple act will make all the difference in Signs101 being a toxic environment or a pleasant one.

As a general note though - Members continually being rude to each other, making it so that our Moderating Team has to baby-sit arguments or little juvenile bullying or down-right mean, bitter and unbecoming banter ... You all need to stop! Trying to moderate the adolescent slights you hurl at each other and having to sift through the various post reports because of that behavior is getting quite OLD!

For those of you who continue to insult each other - A brief note for you all and you know who you are!
Continue your violation of Signs101 posting policy and offending posts/threads will be deleted, thread bans issued, infractions doled out and ultimately a vacation from Signs101. And yet again - I will remind you that Signs101 is...

... a community of like minded sign making professionals who seek to improve our own professional knowledge, abilities and profitability while helping other professional sign makers, of all experience levels, to do the same.

Please take note and act accordingly.

Also - as stated in the Signs101 Posting Policy is a very simple maxim, that if followed will allow Signs101 to thrive and become the pleasant environment we wish it to be:

Signs101 Stance Summarized
Signs101 Forum has taken a rather liberal approach to moderating the forums: There is very little editing/revising/deleting of members' posts in general and we'd like to keep it that way. As with laws of any land, there may be the rare exception made at the discretion of the Signs101 Moderating Team. With this in mind - Let's reiterate a few ground rules that will let us keep our exceptions down to the bare minimum:
  1. The maxim "Treat others how you want to be treated; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you; Speak to and of others how you would like to be spoken to and about; Feel about others how you would have them feel about you; Think of others the way you would like to be thought of; Make an effort to respect even the unrespectable." is the type of environment we're creating here at Signs101 Forum. This most golden of rules is particularly important!

Thank you all for your attention and for the sharing the insightful commentary that's been posted here.
The Signs101 Moderating Team and Owner are watching and listening. Cheers.

SignsSupport

Status
Not open for further replies.