• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Constant Contact, AWeber or similar email marketing services

SqueeGee

We'll be moving to a new location soon and I want to send out a well designed email to let my clients know. I researched two companies that provided email marketing services - Constant Contact and AWeber.com

Does anyone here have experience with either of these companies or have another recommendation?

Thanks!

royster13

I used Constant Contact for several years and just yesterday switched to Mail Chimp (free up to 500).....CC worked well but I thought their price was too high compared to other services...... Ratepoint will give you 1/2 off if you switch from CC.... www.ratepoint.com/hello May not say it so you might have to ask....

With most services you can only add paid customers or 100% opt ins to your list.....You can not add the chamber of commerce list and/or persons that have enquired about your services but not bought anything.....

And as far as I can tell, Constant Contact, Ratepoint, Aweber and Mail Chimp all have very high delivery rates.....Give or take a point or two....