• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contract Sublimation Printer Needed

minlex

I currently print in-house and thinking about having others print my items. They are mainly fabric and all small enough to fit on 16x20 presses. I have two F-6200 printers, one I use for hard substrates and one for fabric using tacky paper.

I would be interested in a setup where we send a print ready pdf to a printer and then using ShipStation send the order. The printer would press the inventory that I provide and mail out the order to the customer.

I am looking for a business that has several employees because my situation would be similar to a small shop that if one person gets sick or needs to go out of town nothing gets printed.

I would need orders to ship 1-2 business days and during the holidays it is more than 1 or 2 people could handle.

Not sure of pricing, obviously has to work for both parties. I am in Texas and would like for it to be a company in Texas so can visit when needed or in the central part of the US because we ship USPS and with zone shipping.

I am looking to move quickly so if anyone thinks this is a good fit let me know and we can discuss further.