• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coozy Printing

J

john1

I think D&T may do them still. They are a merchant here.

Dennis is a great guy and does great apparel screen printing.

Farmboy

Dennis, Thanks for the link. We still print our own only because we get a lot of small very customized orders. The blank prices on their site are the best I've seen.

WildWestDesigns

I found that funny. If you go to the Artwork section, they have 4 artwork specs. In the preferred you have Ai or some derivative thereof(eps, pdf etc) and get this. On the lower quality file formats you have Coral Draw listed alongside Word and Powerpoint. Imagine that.

Graphics2u

I found that funny. If you go to the Artwork section, they have 4 artwork specs. In the preferred you have Ai or some derivative thereof(eps, pdf etc) and get this. On the lower quality file formats you have Coral Draw listed alongside Word and Powerpoint. Imagine that.
I suppose it depends on what software they are using. I don't have newer corel and I don't use Illy hardly at all. I do almost everything I need in Flexi and it seems to not want to work with corel files very well. At least that's my experience.
Lots of screenprinters use Corel though so it does seem odd.

signswi

Probably because Corel is pretty horrible at exporting quality EPS, half the time effects get rasterized out and people often don't have the raster effects dpi set very high. Hence, crappy quality file. Deal with that on a daily basis. Especially bad for gradients.

WildWestDesigns

Probably because Corel is pretty horrible at exporting quality EPS, half the time effects get rasterized out and people often don't have the raster effects dpi set very high. Hence, crappy quality file. Deal with that on a daily basis. Especially bad for gradients.

I've dealt with that as well, not so much with gradients though as in embroidery gradients period don't do well in the digitizing process. The coral users mentioned that it might be more of the people exporting the design than the actual software itself. Of course, as far as this company goes it doesn't matter whose at fault as long as it happens.