• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cropmarks move when using Barcode for FC 9000

tdgraphics

Hi,

I am using Flexi to print to my Roland VG machine. The problem I have is when I use the Graphtec Segment Area Type 2 registration marks they are outside the print. However if I use the barcode feature for 'Roll' so I can send it off to cut unattended, the registration marks are places within the print itself. What setting do I need to be able to ensure the registration marks are outside the print when using the barcode.

I have attached a couple of images to illustrate.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Attachments

• Crop WITHOUT Barcode.jpg
    Crop WITHOUT Barcode.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Crop with Barcode.jpg
    Crop with Barcode.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 67

victor bogdanov

I would just use 4 corner marks for that, or you'll have to only print 5 stickers side by side to give enough room for reg marks. Just requires more margin for marks using barcode

tdgraphics

Thanks. I just need to cut a number one after the other, so the barcode function is better for the job I am doing.
I have been able to resolve the issue. I have changed the Graphics Language to GP-GL rather than Auto. That seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks for your help.