• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom Creation Sign Co regarding - Premier Colour

Just want to give a Shout Out to Premier Colour, just purchased their bulk ink system for my Mutoh printer and glad I chose Premier Colour, The system is easy to use and the inks are like using OEM inks. But, I need to say their support is outstanding, They walked me thru the setup from start to finish!! They even called me back a few days later to check on how everything was working after the setup!! Excellent!! Excellent!! service. I you are planning to use a bulk ink system or looking to by quality eco-solvent inks for your print I would recommend Premier Colour. Here is the website: http://www.premiercolour.com/. Thanks Guys!! Sal from Custom Creation Sign co.

studebaker

Deluded Artist
I've bought Perforated vinyl from them... It was worth every penny of the $299.00 they charged for a 54" x 150' roll.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thanks guys.

Recently we refurbished a Roland VP540 using an aftermarket ink. We took out the cartridge, it has severe solvent smell. It is probably true solvent! All four heads are gone, dampers, cap tops, pumps. We flushed the lines for so many times.

Aftermarket ink works just you need to choose the right one. We offer Bordeaux brand eco solvent ink - works great on Mutoh, Roland and Mimaki printers. Also have UV curable inks for many grand format printers and as well as solvent based ink.

Give us a call. No pressure. We will give you an idea how it works. Final decision is yours. No pressure.

714-668-9200 Customer Service

$400 for four color printer
$600 for six color printer

Now how many colors does your printer use? Save 70% ink cost now.