• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Cutstudio - sequential numbers

B-Man

I need to make a heap of numbers starting at 1 and going up to 200
Is there any way I can do this without having to manually type each number?
I use cutstudio.

WildWestDesigns

If you are talking about the CutStudio that comes with some Roland products, it is a very basic cutting program. I haven't used it in yrs (I think around 2010), if this is what you are talking about, I don't recall anything like that when I was messing with it and I can't really imagine that it would have that type of functionality in it, but it is quite possible that it does now. As I recall, it was just a really simple bridge type program between Ai/Draw to the cutter without having to have some full fledge cutting program. I actually stopped using it when I discovered it wasn't all that much more feature rich then just using the cutter as a "printer" and cutting directly from my design program using File->Print and then choosing the cutter.

B-Man

yes its very basic. I find it good to do the simple tasks I do. No need to overcomplicate it. I have corel draw but don't really know how to use it to its potential.